proFPGA Messenger Software
- GUI for system configuration and monitoring
- Easy clock and I/O voltage programming
- Integrated temperature control, self- and performance test
- Powerful data exchange system including PLI interface
- Remote system handling over USB, Ethernet or PCIe
The proFPGA Messenger is the gate to the proFPGA prototyping system. Over command line or an intuitive usable GUI the user can easily configure, monitor and handle the proFPGA system. Besides the user can benefit from the on board high-speed communication interfaces like PCIe Gen2 x4, Ethernet, or USB2.0 to work and manage the system remotely. Over the GUI the clock/reset, I/O voltage settings can conveniently be set and the FPGAs and system programmed.
With its simple GUI or script based system configuration and launch technique, it allows quick and reproducible test runs. Based on the powerful and flexible DMBI Communication System, the proFPGA Messenger offers high band- width low-latency integration of both, user software applications and user HDL designs.
The proFPGA Messenger is shipped with an library and toolbox for debugging and data exchange with user designs. Over an PLI interface the system supports an link to an HDL simulators, making debugging and verification of whole applications much easier.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), CentOS 5/6
- Windows 7, 64bit
Typical system requirements
- Windows 7 32/64 bit or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), CentOS 5/6