proFPGA PCIe DMBI Kit
- Complete PCIe gen1 DMBI kit
- High speed interface for system management and debug
- PCIe gen1, 4-lane, host interface card
- proFPGA 4-lane, PCIe gen1 DMBI connector board
- PCIe gen1, 4-lane compatible cable, 2 meter length
The proFPGA product family is a complete, scalable, and modular multi FPGA High Performance Computing solution, which fulfills highest needs in the area of FPGA based HPC. Because of its modular and scalable system architecture, the user has maximum flexibility, reusability, high data throughput and low latency.
Part of this modular and flexible system concept is the proFPGA PCIe DMBI Interface Kit. The proFPGA solution provides the user the possibility to configure, monitor and manage the system remotely from the host with help of the DMBI (Device Message Box Interface) over several interfaces like USB2.0 and Ethernet. While the Ethernet or USB interface offers the user a data exchange rate of max.100 Mbps the proFPGA PCIe DMBI Interface Kit significantly increases the data exchange performance with up to 3.2 Gbps, which is 32 times faster than over the Ethernet interface.
Because of this high data exchange rate, the user can benefit besides the remote system configuration from the capability to use this high speed interface most efficiently for debugging purposes like data streaming or sending and receiving of test pattern and so on.
The kit consists of a proFPGA PCIe gen1 DMBI connector board, which will be plugged on a dedicated connector of the proFPGA duo or quad system, a PCIe gen1 4-lane host interface card and a dedicated high performance cable.
- High-speed interface for pro FPGA system management, data exchange and debugging
- 1 x PCIe gen1, 4-lane host interface card
- 1 x proFPGA PCIe gen1, 4-lane DMBI connector board
- 1 x high performance PCIe gen1, 4-lane compatible 2 m length cable
- up to 3.2 Gbps
- Equipped with ID chip for automatic board recognition via proFPGA motherboard