proFPGA DDR4 2.5 GB SDRAM Board
- 2.5 GByte of DDR4-2400 memory
- Assembled with 5x Micron EDY4016AABG-DR-F-D chips
- Including programmable clock generator
- Data rate up to 2133 Mbps
- Three push-buttons and 8 user LEDs
The proFPGA product family is a complete, scalable, and modular multi FPGA High Performance Computing solution, which fulfills highest needs in the area of FPGA based HPC. Because of its modular and scalable system architecture, the user has maximum flexibility, reusability, high data throughput and low latency.
Part of this modular and flexible system concept is the proFPGA DDR4 SDRAM board. This daughter board occupies one extension site of the proFPGA system and offers up to 2.5 GB DDR4 SDRAM memory and can be accessed over a 80bit databus. Due to the length matched board design, the daughter boards can be used with performances of up to 2133 Mbps. Besides the board offers three push-buttons and 8 on board LEDs, which can we used for debugging purpose.
- 5x Micron EDY4016AABG-DR-F-D chips
- 2.5 GB
- Up to 2133 Mbps/ 80bit
- programmable clock generator to create a clock for the memory generator
- Equipped with 8 LEDs, 3 x push-buttons and ID chip for automatic board recognition
Product article number
- PROF069 EB-PDS-DDR4-R2/R3